Premises Liability Lawyer in McHenry County, Chicago
Our Premises Liability Lawyer in McHenry County, Chicago has 30 years of experience in handling premises liability cases.
Taking Action Against Property Owner’s Negligent Actions
We can advise you on your options regarding injuries from:
- A fall on a stairway with or without a handrail
- An uneven or broken road, sidewalk or walkway
- A fall in a parking lot or public place
- Slipping on an icy surface
- A wet or slippery floor
- Broken tiles or uneven rugs or carpeting
- A restaurant, retail store or office space
Companies, retailers, school districts, landlords and municipalities have certain legal responsibilities for maintaining a safe premise. We will take aggressive action if a property owner failed maintaining his or her premise, putting you or your loved one at risk.
Contact Our Trip-and-Fall Accident Attorney
We offer free initial consultations for personal injury claims, and we do not charge lawyer’s fees unless we are successful at winning an award. Our firm has office locations in Chicago and McHenry County, Illinois.
CONTACT VIA E-MAIL
We’ll get back to you quickly